If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.
John Quincy Adams
Who is this course for?
This course has been designed for participants of middle to top managers of Multinational Corporation or well structure Iranian companies.
Duration: 6 days with at least a week between each session The 2 Basic Concepts: Attendants will be trained on two basic concepts:
• General leadership & management skills
• How these skills relate to emotional intelligence
This section describes how the two concepts (leadership skills, & emotional intelligence) will be brought together in an integrated fashion to assure maximum effectiveness.
The selection of the skills we focus on are based on:
• Our experience as to what general skills are required by mid-level managers of multinationals,
• Agreements on a general skills-inventory as per an agreement with your HR department.
In-Training Assessment, Action Plan & Outcome:
The In-Training Assessment will result in an individual action plan for each attendant. During the course, attendants will become familiar with concepts of management and leader- ship based on emotional intelligence. They will be provided with questions and bench- marks based on which they can:
1. Evaluate themselves on the target skills and competencies, &
2. Receive feedback from colleagues on the same benchmarks
Why Emotional Intelligence (EQ)?
The Reuven Bar‘On theory of emotional intelligence (EQ) is used as a benchmark to evaluate, and practice leadership potentials in areas such as:
• Stress management
The Final Outcome:
We would like to think of this training program as a trip on a road towards leadership. Your managers will not arrive at the destination after this program, but they will certainly get to know the road and the obstacles to leadership. They will most certainly also realize what they need in order to arrive at their destiny.