Neuroscience of Leadership
In organizations, where most people believe that numbers and facts are key for making decisions, and where rational substantiation conveys legitimacy, Neuroscience of Leadership is a very effective tool for instilling more capable behavior. The principles of Neuroscience of Leadership encourage people to focus attention on the practices that will greatly make a difference. Our 2016 Neuroscience and Leadership Training Program, unique in the Middle East, provides a brain-based, process-focused, and outcome-driven approach to leadership based on the latest findings of the brain and cognitive science.
Today, we are bombarded with all kind of information only a limited amount of which can be consciously processed by the brain. Therefore, we need to be selective about which information we process first. In other words, we need to find ways to use our mental capacity more wisely. That’s why we need brain-efficient skills and brain-friendly working environments. Nillaroad’s Neuroscience and Leadership Program is a creative solution to achieving both.
Neuroscience of Leadership addresses topics such as:
• Decision making & problem solving
• Facilitating change
• Meta Cognition: thinking about thinking
• Emotional regulation
• Managing stress: the impact of stress on the brain
• Empathy and brain (Mirror neurons)
• Social cognition
• Neuroplasticity in adult brains
• Neurophysiology & embodied leadership
• Contagion of stress & basic human emotions
Our 2016 Neuroscience and Leadership Training Program:
This program provides a brain-based, process-focused, and outcome-driven approach to leadership based on the latest findings of the brain and cognitive science. The research for this program was done in cooperation with researchers of the Iranian Institute of Cognitive Science (ICCS).
This course consists of six modules:
• Module 1: The Structural Brain
• Module 2: The Limited Brain
• Module 3: The Social Brain
• Module 4: The Divided Brain
• Module 5: The Unconscious Brain
• Module 6: The Emotional Brain