Working under pressure is very common; hence emotional stress has become part of the job. Developing coping strategies and recognizing stress can allow us to deal with stressful events by avoiding its chronic effects. At Nillaroad we help indorse emotional intelligence and decision-making abilities towards understanding and managing emotions more efficiently.
We have to start looking at stress as what it is, and not as what we think it does to us.
Who should attend the course?
This course is designed for whoever works in stressful environment and deals with crisis.
• The ability to quickly reduce stress in the moment in a variety of settings
• The ability to recognize your emotions and keep them from overwhelming you
• The ability to connect emotionally with others by using nonverbal communication The ability to stay connected in challenging situations
• The ability to resolve conflicts positively and with confidence
What we teach in this course?
• Manage stress and emotion with appropriate approach
• Embed optimistic and positive thinking mindset among individuals and teams
1 day workshop