What is today perceived, as “time management” exists only in fiction: we cannot manage time. However, we can manage ourselves to make the best out of the time we have. Nillaroad’s attitude to “time management” is that it has to start with the commitment to change. The key to such change is planning and then protecting the planned time which often involves prioritizing and re-prioritizing.
The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot.
Many studies show that managers don’t pay enough attention to “time management” in planning and implementation activities. They consider factors such as lack of planning, reporting, weaknesses in saying no, ineffective delegation, meetings, paperwork, non- qualified employees, ineffective relations, friendly communications, un-planned appointments and excessive responsibilities as the most effective factors involved in wasting managers’ time.
We will raise your employees’ awareness during a one-day workshop towards these issues and will provide them material and technique to work on them
Who should attend the course?
This course is designed for all employees of multinational corporations who care about their time.
• Analyze the issues that affect your management skills in time;
• Identify the significant time problems that impact your work;
• Develop practical strategies for solving these problems;
• Use selected management principles to improve your effectiveness;
• Set priorities more effectively;
Number of attendees:
Maximum 16 participants
So, what does the course do for your employees?
We need to first of all increase your employees’ awareness about the factors that cause plan disruptions. Then they need to know which of these factors have to do with their personality, in other words, they must understand which skills are innate and which ones can be acquired.
• To understand how well you are currently managing yourself in time;
• To help you better manage yourself in time and be more effective;
• To draw up a management plan for the next month;