Selling With Style
The DISC behavior models allow an understanding of how we might recognize and customize our message so that it gets through the customer's mental filtering system. DISC looks at how people interact with the world based on responsiveness and assertiveness. During our workshop, attendants will learn about their own behavior styles, other people’s behavior styles, and principles and techniques for persuading individuals and groups by using Cialdini’s 6 universal principles of persuasion.
People almost invariably arrive at their beliefs not on the basis of proof but on the basis of what they find attractive.
Blaise Pascal, De l'art de persuader
DISC for Behavior:
What is DISC?
DISC is a psychometric tool that quantifies behavior. DISC is the leading personal assessment tool used by over 40 million people to improve:
• Sales effectiveness, but also
• Communication skills
• Productivity in the workplace
• Leadership of organizations
• Management of people
The DISC questionnaire is one of the most useful tools available to companies and organizations today. No matter what kind of business or organization you are a part of, it is the people who support and maintain it that are its most valuable resource.
What we teach in this course?
• The definition of influencing and differences to negotiation
• The technique of influencing in groups
• The technique of influencing on individual
• Cialdini’s 6 universal principle:
• Aristotle techniques for influencing groups:
• Using DISC for influencing others
• Recognize your weakness in persuasion
• Create conditions for persuasion
• Use effective techniques of persuasion in workplace and trade environment
• Effective and appropriate use of behavioral model for influencing others