Corporate Communication Management Training
Effective communication helps deepen connections to others by improving teamwork, decision-making, and problem solving. It enables people to communicate even negative or difficult messages without creating conflict or destroying trust. Our assessment tools help you to understand your behavioral styles and adapt to those of others by learning new aspects of conflict, communication, and team dynamics.
The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.
George Bernard Shaw
Who is this course for?
Everyone working in an organization
What is DISC?
The DISC questionnaire is one of the most useful tools available to companies and organizations today. No matter what kind of business or organization you are a part of, it is the people who support and maintain it that are its most valuable resource. By understanding the predictability of communication and human behavior, one can unlock the true potential and capability of the people within an organization. The DISC Profile can be applied in the areas of:
• Hiring the right employee
• Team building
• Sales training
• Leadership training
• Conflict resolution and preventionCoaching
• Career guidance
• Unlock the potential in their current employees
• Maximize each individual’s strengths
• Retain top performers to benefit an organization’s needs
During this workshop, attendants will learn:
• About their own behavior styles,
• To read other people’s behavior styles, and
• To adapt to others people’s behavior styles to maximize effectiveness of communication.
The workshop ends with:
• an exercise customized to your company’s activities, and
• a personal action plan for each individual to improve their communication with colleagues they might have a communication issue with