Motivation is the art of getting people to do what you want them to do because they want to do it.
Dwight D. Eisenhower
Who is this course for?
This course has been designed for all levels of Multinational Corporation or well structure Iranian companies who have direct reports, or aspiring to be leaders.
How do we see motivation?
Motivation is the force that drives a person to do something. It includes varying emotions such as: initiative, drive, intensity, and persistence; that inhibit, neutralize, or promote goal- directed behaviors.
Understanding Intrinsic & Extrinsic Motivations
Attendants in this workshop will learn the difference between intrinsic and extrinsic motivators, understand their own intrinsic motivators—based on their personal values, and how they could create a drive in themselves and others by using the knowledge of intrinsic and extrinsic motivators: In short, they will understand how extrinsic reward has positive effects on intrinsic motivation, but how it is more effective to internalize a drive with an intrinsic motivator in a person for best results and without external control.
Understanding Personal Values:
As a psychometric tool, the Personal Interests, Attitudes and Values (PIAV) measures the WHY of your employees’ actions, leading to an understanding of what drives the individual's behavior and the attitudes that move them into action.
They will also become familiar with Eduard Spranger’s theory of values and learn how to apply that at work. Based on the person's choices, the PIAV report ranks his/her relative passion for each of the 6 attitudes.
• Explanation of the individual in regards to each of the 6 categories:
• Norms and Comparisons section explaining the strength of each value in relation to the national mean.
• Values Graph and a Values Wheel that provide a visual representation of results.
• Values Action Plan affirming strengths and encouraging growth and development.
• Team building summary to facilitate sharing your personal insights with team members.